Sunday, April 12, 2009

Purpose

I spend a lot of time in church. I mean, a lot. I've been going since I was a small child; before then, really. I've heard all the doctrine, all the stories, made all the crafts, I've even preformed that admirable accomplishment of having read through the entirety of Christianity's only sacred text: the Holy Bible. Through the years I've heard many justifications. Cop-outs. Glossed over accounts. Those things that ruin my appetite for more. Faith.

The purpose of this blog is to explore Christianity in a deeper way...as I go to church now, I rarely track 100% with the preacher: there's another story happening in my head. I jot down questions. I seek answers.

It is through this medium that I have selected to chronicle my continuing journey. I doubt anyone will read this, but if in fact you, reading this right now, are someone besides myself, I can only hope to be revealing additional insight to your journey. If not, then at the very least, be entertained! ;)

Camina con dios,
~Theophilus

1 comment: